Cottages in Paradise
Montgomeryshire - the Paradise of Wales
Montgomeryshire is known as "The Paradise of Wales", and these charming holiday cottages are located at the very heart of that paradise.
The area is beautiful, ranging from fertile farm land in the valleys to mountainous regions with lakes and forests. For visitors with time to walk and explore, the countryside is perfection. The nearby Hafren Forest, from which the Rivers Hafren (Severn), Wye and Rheidol rise, has many signposted walks and bounds the Clywedog Dam, home to sailing, fishing and nature trails.
We look forward to welcoming you now the local government has allowed overnight stays in Wales.
We aim to keep you safe:
- Main surfaces and items are fully cleaned before your stay.
- All cottages are supplied with hand sanitisers.
- Access to all cottages is possible with social distancing in place.
- We adhere to UK Government and Welsh Assembly to keep our guests safe.
- We ask that you plan to check-out by 9am and please bring your own towels and tea towels.